The Rise of Trans-Seasonal Fashion & Why it's Perfect for Office Style
Posted on October 12 2017
At Rose & Willard, we've always been committed to creating trans-seasonal office fashion. We don't design to seasons. Rather we cater to suit our customers' lives. We want what works for them rather than the fashion industry.
Our aim has always been to create solutions for busy, professional women who have demanding careers and who need a versatile work wardrobe to rely on. That's why we choose to make washable, crease-resistant office styles. It is also the reason we design and create officewear that will transition across seasons and throughout long, office days. From client meetings to desk to dinner to business casual - we've got you covered.
Here's why we remain dedicated to creating trans-seasonal workwear for women:
- Most career women spend the majority of their working hours in air-conditioned offices which makes layering and versatile smart separates forever relevant. We design for air conditioning.
- We believe a working woman's wardrobe should contain timeless, enduring pieces that will last years not months. We look to create pieces she can return to again and again.
- True style will always outlive a seasonal fashion trend.
- Our customers care as much as we do about the environment. Fashion seasons only last a few short months. Quality officewear can last much longer which is why we want to join our customers in helping to reduce throwaway fashion and unnecessary additions to landfills.
- We invest time and skill into finding the right fabric - that feels as good as it looks and can last as long and work as hard as the women who wear it. We always look for fabric that can cross seasons.
- We spend as long as necessary to get our quality and finishes just right and to create styles that will genuinely last - not just for long office days but for busy professional lives.
Click here to shop our collection of professional officewear for women. Discover our feminine suits, smart dresses for work and versatile separates, many of which will take you from day to evening.